Even though the New Year is always just a change in the date, there is something deeply hardwired in our minds that craves a fresh beginning! We need hope in our lives to remind us of our passions, goals and dreams!
So here are my favorite tools that I love, to help you kick off 2018 on a positive note!
- 52 Lists for Happiness: Weekly Journaling Inspiration for Positivity, Balance, and Joy: In this weekly journal, you focus on a different list every week, integrating inspiration and happiness regularly. I am choosing to fill out my list every Monday to kick off my week!
2. The Happy Planner 12 Month Box Kit – Fitness Edition: This is such a fun planner with stickers to help create, track, and plan your goals! Writing down your goals is such a great way to stick to them and achieve them!
3. The Five Minute Journal: A Happier You in 5 Minutes a Day: A daily journal that I use day and night to capture moments of gratitude, plan accomplishments, and a encourage affirmations.
4. The Daily Stoic: 366 Meditations on Wisdom, Perseverance, and the Art of Living: The authors of this daily read, boil down six centuries of deep thinking by various Greeks and Romans of the School of Stoic Philosophy. Everyday you read a short quote from one of the original thinkers, in categories on how to find mental clarity, how to take action, and how to understand your place in the world.
5. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life: A stoic twist on your traditional self-help book, where Mark Manson encourages happiness even through the toughest times.
Let 2018 be it!